Mersat offers ISO services for various management system standards in collaboration with a well reputed certification bodies (CB’s) accredited with internationally recognized accreditation bodies like JAS-ANZ, UAF, DAC, UKAS etc. Mersat always ensure value added output to our client’s management system and to comply with the international standards.
Our expertise in various sectors and management systems ensure the client’s satisfaction beyond expectations.
WHAT IS ISO CERTIFICATION?
ISO management standards are a series of frameworks that help you run your business effectively. ISO certification is proof from a third party, such as ourselves that you comply with an ISO management standard. ISO certification gives your organization credibility.
- Better management of core business processes.
- Increased awareness of quality among staff.
- Improved productivity and quality.
- Improved internal communications.
- Reduced wastage and cost per unit/service
- Competitive advantage
- Improves customer demand
- Protect your business
- Your competitors are doing it
- Easy & cost effective
- Quality for Government Contracts
- Increased Credibility
WHY ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION?
ISO Certification is the proof to your stakeholders, customers and staff that you keep your promises. The main benefits include:
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Increased profit potential and market share
- Better utilization of your time though improved resource management
- Saves you spending time and money on recurring problems, with many problems being resolved permanently first time round
BENEFITS TO YOUR CUSTOMERS
- Proof that you provide consistent, reliable and fit for purpose solutions
- Improve the customer / supplier relationship by responding pro-actively to customer feedback
- Issues are identified and resolved quicker, in many cases without the customer even knowing
BENEFITS TO YOUR STAFF
- Increases job security through enhanced business performance
- Improves job satisfaction as employees are clear about what to do and how it is to be done
- Boosts morale and motivation through improved training capabilities
WHY ISO 14001 CERTIFICATION?
By obtaining ISO 14001 Certification you can prove to your stakeholders, customers and staff that you are aware of your environmental obligations and are looking to reduce your environmental impact.
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Use the reduce, reuse and recycle approach to make tangible cost reductions as well the potential to reduce taxes and liability insurances
- Enhance your company image and improve your green credentials within the local community and to potential investors
- Reduce the impact of your business activities on the environment through best practice management
BENEFITS TO YOUR CUSTOMERS:
- Reassures customers who take an active interest in environmental performance that they are working with a company which promotes a shared environmental ethos
- Proof that you are maintaining a forward thinking, environmentally aware organization that fulfills its corporate social responsibility
BENEFITS TO YOUR STAFF
- Increase the motivation of your environmentally conscious employees
- Increase environmental awareness amongst the entire workforce
- Actively reduces environmental risks and prevents incidents to both employees and the local environment
By obtaining the ISO 45001 Certification you can prove to your stakeholders, customers and staff that you are aware of your health and safety obligations and are looking to minimize any hazards and risks, including the management of emergency situations.
The main benefits of obtaining ISO 45001 are:
- Enhanced reputation as a health and safety conscious organization.
- Reduced risk of potential litigation cases, for example through reducing the number of accidents in the work place.
- Improved productivity of the workforce as potential for absenteeism and sickness is reduced.
- Reduced insurance premiums
- By conducting rigorous risk and hazard assessments customers are reassured that products / services are delivered within legal requirements.
- Peace of mind that they are employed by a company that promotes health and safety in the workplace, and involvement from all staff to ensure it is a safe place to work.
ISO 22000 Certification
Food Safety Management System ISO 22000:2018
ISO 22000 Certification is an international standard that defines the requirements of a food safety management system covering all organizations in the food chain from "farm to fork". The standard combines generally recognized key elements to ensure food safety along the food chain.
ISO 22000 Certification - Benefits:
- Definition of clear and concrete objectives of the food safety management model
- Increased product traceability along the supply chain
- Guaranteed satisfaction of the expectations of consumers and business partners as regards quality and safety
- Demonstration of conformity with legal requirements
- Effective risks management
- Facilitation of access to funding and the acquisition of points in tender competitions
- Fact based decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationship
- Continually improve and update your systems so it stays effective
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Quality Management System ‐ QMS is the world’s leading management systems standard that can be applied to the processes that create and control the products and services of an organisation.
Environmental Management Systems
By implementing ISO 14001 in your organization, you can address management concerns towards environmental issues which contributes to economic gain and increase in the competitiveness of the company.
Occupational Health and Safety management System
ISO 45001 is an International Standard that specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, with guidance for its use, to enable an organization to proactively improve its OH&S performance in preventing injury and ill-health.
Food Safety management System
The ISO 22000 family of International Standards addresses food safety management.The consequences of unsafe food can be serious and ISO’s food safety management standards help organizations identify and control food safety hazards. As many of today's food products repeatedly cross national boundaries, International Standards are needed to ensure the safety of the global food supply chain.